Entire Class: *forgets to do homework*
Teacher: Well I guess I won’t count it
Disney’s tribute to Robin Williams at the end of Aladdin.
That’s… actually really beautiful. Well done, Disney.
I actually watched Aladdin on Disney Channel a few days ago and not only did they show this image at the end of the film but they showed the entire movie completely commercial free. That’s how much they appreciated him.
Well done Disney, well done.
Now that’s some grade A respect from Disney right there.
i think my favourite sound in the world is people zipping up their pencil cases and bags when a class is about to end
People who notice everything but remain silent are to be feared.
how to be gamer:
- play game
- congratulation u r gamer now
- anyone says ur not
- hit them with game device
things people do in fanfic no one does in real life
- smirk every frickin five seconds
- stutter to be cute
- be like “yeah ok” when asked to call someone “daddy”
- chuckle gently
- chuckle in general
- make simple misunderstandings into the biggest bitch fest you will ever experience
- NO ONE CHUCKLES IT DOESN’T HAPPEN
I chuckled so hard at this